- FOUND: code p2074 map sensor throttle position sensor correlation. Code u110C fuel level bus message missing. Check for vacuum leaks no major vacuum leaks found at this time. Check communication with instrument cluster for fuel level message, present at this time. Found service bulletins recommending reprogramming for code p2074. Bulletin number 18-042-04. Recommend reprogram engine control module as per Bulletin. Will need additional time to road test to allow completion of monitors and to confirm repair. If codes reset further testing may be needed. If code U110C returns, additional time will be needed to access the instrument cluster for testing. Vehicles battery was dead recharge battery. No parasitic drain shows at this time. However, I have observed that the aftermarket radio did not shut off after the key was turned off and was removed.
- RUN OBDII MONITORS [3 OUTCOMES POSSIBLE] 1] PASS MONITORS 2] CHECK ENGINE LIGHT COMES BACK ON – DIAGNOSIS REQUIRED 3] MONITORS WILL NOT PASS – DIAGNOSIS REQUIRED
- Courtesy Vehicle Inspection: Includes vehicle inspection – report to be sent via text on any visual observations & any Scheduled MFG recommendations.
- SMOG INSPECTION
- CRITICAL PROGRAM SOFTWARE UPDATE CHRYSLER
- CHRYSLER SOFTWARE SUBSCRIPTION
MARK I. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/10/2021