- FOUND: code stored for electronic throttle-control system, accelerator pedal position sensor fault, and O2 sensor heater circuit fault. The only code that has reset so far is P0135 oxygen sensor heater circuit bank 1 sensor 1. Tested the resistance value of the bank one sensor 1 oxygen sensor heater element and found that the heater element is open circuit. Recommend replace the bank 1 sensor 1 oxygen sensor Upstream. Vehicle is not completing the oxygen sensor monitor. Will need additional time to determine the cause of monitor incompletion. 3.0 additional RT
- Courtesy Vehicle Inspection: Includes vehicle inspection – report to be sent via text on any visual observations & any Scheduled MFG recommendations.
- The vehicle is not completing the oxygen sensor monitor. Will need additional time to determine the cause of the monitor in completion. 3.0 additional RT Used functional test in scan tool to activate oxygen sensor heaters prior to Road testing. After repeated driving under proper conditions, was able to get the oxygen sensor monitor to complete.
- SMOG INSPECTION
- BANK 1 SENSOR 1 REPLACED
- CLEAN CNNECTIONS AND CABLES, TEST BATTERY AND CHARGING SYSTEM.
- FOUND: the oxygen sensors that were not replaced are showing slow time to activity when viewed on the scan tool. These are bank 2 sensor 1, bank 1 sensor 2, and bank 2 Sensor 2. These centers may need to be replaced in the future. Also notice that the vehicle is running lean at times possible intake gasket leaks. Also slightly lean under load. Recommend a fuel additives such as bg44k to facilitate injector and fuel system cleaning.
LARRY A. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/4/2022