CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-08T22:01:36+00:002012 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-08T22:01:36+00:00
- FOUND: but center console back together no hardware to bolt back up but it's set in place. Can not wire in parking lights to come on in drive is controlled through the TIPM Toyally integrated power module Tested circuits at tail lights and have no power to any of the lights. Will need additional time to remove the tipm module and test the circuits between the tipm module and the rear tail light assemblies
- additional time / remove the tipm module and test the circuits between the tipm module and the rear tail light assemblies. Trace wiring harness to connector c200 in the upper right corner of the dash. Found this cure nectar was creating an open circuit as it was not properly connected in latched. After properly securing connector, rear tail light turn signal stop light and backup light functions are all working.
DAVID T. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/7/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-13T23:03:32+00:002009 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-13T23:03:32+00:00
- FOUND: code p1628 sensor reference voltage erratic. Unplugged pcm connector c1, egr, map, cam sensor, accelerator pedal position, and line pressure sensor. Found short to ground in 5v reference harness when tested from cam sensor pin 1 5v ref had 2.5ohms. Narrowed it down to erg and line pressure sensor
- PROPELLER SHAFT – Removal & Installation – 4WD Front
- Repair transmission line pressure connector
FRANCIS A. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/12/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-03T23:03:10+00:002014 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2021-02-03T23:03:10+00:00
- Engine oil cooler has been removed and replaced with customer provided parts.
- FOUND: oil cooler seals are leaking.
TYE G. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/2/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-17T23:04:10+00:002010 Jeep Liberty CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-17T23:04:10+00:00
- FOUND: blend door actuator clicking and sticking Recommend blend door actuator
- HVAC DOOR ACTUATOR – Remove & Replace – Blend Door – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
NANCY E. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/15/2020