- SERVICE AIR CONDITIONER. CHECK CONDITION OF ALL BELTS AND LINES. EVACUATE AND RECHARGE WITH R-134. TEST SYSTEM PERFORMANCE.
- REMOVE AND REPLACE MOTOR OIL AND OIL FILTER, LUBE CHASSIS WHERE APPLICABLE, CHECK TIRE PRESSURE AND ALL FLUID LEVELS.
- Courtesy Vehicle Inspection: Includes vehicle inspection – report to be sent via text on any visual observations & any Scheduled MFG recommendations.
- TIRE ROTATION CAR
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- CONDENSER – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Grille Assembly.] – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both Sides – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- ROAD TEST VEHICLE. CHECK ALL SUSPENSION AND STEERING PARTS FOR WEAR. CHECK TIRE PRESSURE AND CONDITION. CHECK RIDING HEIGHT. CHECK ALIGNMENT. ADJUST CASTER, CAMBER, TOE-IN, AND THRUST ANGLE AS NEEDED. CENTER STEERING WHEEL..
DEBBIE D. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/22/2021